Sponsors of Thank You Stephen Colbert
- St. Louis Tutoring from Mackler Associates
- LIBERTY LENDING ST LOUIS HOME LOANS
- WEBER FIRE SUPPLY ST. LOUIS
- PEOPLES COUNSEL ST LOUIS CRIMINAL LAWYER
- ANHS UNION AVOIDANCE SPECIALISTS
- Zone Ten Product Photography
- Bryzos Steel Supplier Marketplace
- KIND Handmade Soap Company
- Hummert Commercial Garden Supply
- OHIO House Cheap Downtown Chicago Hotel
- Sell your House in St. Louis with Wallner
- REI St. Louis Cash House Buyers
- Eldercare Services from EldercareChannel
- My Way House Cleaning in St. Louis
- Reveal Transporation Management Software
April 30th, 2006
This is a battle that cant really be won you either got it Saturday night (or Sunday morning, or whenever your life was made a little brighter by viewing Colberts performance) or you didnt. Personally, Im enjoying watching apologists for the status quo wear themselves out explaining why Colbert wasnt funny. Its extending the reach of his performance by days without either side breaking character the mighty Colbert or the clueless, self-important media elite he was satirizing. For those who think the media shamed itself by rolling over for this administration, especially in the run-up to the Iraq war, Colberts skit is the gift that keeps on giving. Thank you, Stephen Colbert!
Colbert Speaks Truth to Power at the White House Correspondents Dinner
- BREAKING (W/ Actual Link!): Tom Delay Features Colbert Interview Atop Defense Fund Site, Assumes Support
- DMF: The COLBERT Effect: Beyond Fun and Games
- NEW: Candidates for Colbert
- Current: NYCO’s Ongoing Colbert Impact Coverage
- Chicago Sun-Times: Did Media Miss Real Colbert Story?
- Chicago Reader: Laugh Riot
Track Colbert’s Shockwave Through The Blogosphere!
Note the giant spike in posts that contain Colbert starting May 1:
- CSPAN: Buy the Video
- Frappr Map! Add yourself, and see whos near you.
- Stuff You Can Wear Profits go to ActBlue candidates fighting to win back congress.